In order to provide these services we are establishing facilities in an “expand as you grow” - mode.
The Indo European Food Park Cold Storage owns and operates a professionally refrigerated warehouse facility in a major agricultural region in the State of Madhya Pradesh, close to Indore, which is the business hub of the State.
In a few phases we will offer at least 10.000 metric tonnes of multi-temperature cold storage and handling capacity to both farmers as well as traders and other types of agrifood related businesses.
Our services will include order and case picking as well as transport on a selective basis. The multi-commodity cold storage modules are capable of storing products at temperatures from ambient to as low as ……… degrees. Our cold storage facilities will be focused on the following commodities:
- Selectted Fuits/ vegetables based on contractual size.
The existing geographical footprint and capacity of our commercial cold storage facilities, offer the ideal opportunity for tailor made outbound solutions for our local, regional and nationwide domestic and international customers.
Further planned expansion in commercial cold storage services, technology and footprint will provide exciting opportunities for our customers and other business partners.
In order to have maximum flexibility in storage of various produces and thereby increase the efficiency and effectivity of the cold storage, IEFP Cold storage solutions chooses to have a multi-crop storage through a multiple compartmentalization of the storage. Each compartment can be individually controlled on various parameters like temperature, humidity, CO2 and O2 levels.
We want our facilities be compliant with local and international regulations so special attention is given to regulative aspects in both the Indian market as well as the foreign (export) markets too. IEFP in Dewas will have the following features:
1. The cold storage offers several compartments of 500-750 MT each. This allows maximum flexibility in storage.
2. The loading and unloading area is also part of the facility.
3. Weighing and grading will be available
4. In order to provide services to our regional partners nd customers, a training & communications facility wil be available to distribute knowledge & expoertise from Holland.
5. A mini-processing facility is envisaged to also provide new ................